- Easily navigate the rugged terrain in a UTV
- See the red-hued layers of the slot canyons
- Enjoy plenty of time to capture photos of your tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We meet at our storefront just off of highway 89, we are in the Forscher German Bakery building. There is parking available on both sides of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a carseat for the infants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized