- A small-group guided tour of a slot canyon
- Save time reaching the entrance point in a fast and sturdy UTV
- Listen to in-depth commentary on the sight’s stunning natural features
- Get your cameras ready: tours include plenty of picturesque photo stops
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Peekaboo Trailhead, the parking lot is 5 miles north of Kanab on Hwy 89. It's about a half mile north of the Hancock Road turnoff. Look for the small brown signs indicating the trailhead(above an ATV crossing sign). Turn onto a dirt road and parking is about 100ft off the road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands