7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this full-day tour of Yosemite from Groveland, you can spend a relaxed day inside the park without the stress of traffic jams, shuttles, or endless searching for a parking spot. After convenient hotel pickup, head straight for highlights like the giant sequoias at Tuolumne Grove, Yosemite Valley, El Capitan, and the Merced River. Listen to insightful commentary about the park in between stops where you can get out and explore Yosemite’s natural wonders.
- Explore Yosemite without the need to drive or reserve a vehicle pass
- Guide removes the guesswork about where to go and how to get there
- Learn about the park’s ancient history and highlights
- Includes round-trip transport from Groveland hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Guide and Commentary
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and Drink
Child safety seat for children under 8 years old or 4' 9" (1.4 meters) required
Departure & Return
18930 Main St, Groveland, CA 95321, USA
Parking lot next to the Groveland Fire Department
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- As tour sizes vary, transportation is in a 15-passenger van or a 41-passenger tour bus
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
- The Giant Sequoias Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and your guide's discretion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 day Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour from Groveland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 day Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour from Groveland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 day Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour from Groveland?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 day Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour from Groveland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2402P45
Compare Similar Experiences
1 day Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour from Groveland
5 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportYosemite National ParkBus Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaAudio Guides - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - San FranciscoAudio Guides - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoFull-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory