- No-fuss return process: just call the ski concierge for easy gear pick-up
- On-call assistance available if there are problems with your board on the slopes
- Choose from one of several rental periods, from two to five days
- Discounted hire for children aged 12 and under
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour accommodations in the Vail & Beaver Creek area.
Return DetailsWe will pick up your equipment at your accommodations at the end of your stay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Vail and Beaver Creek area.
- Please Note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Black Tie Ski Rentals of Vail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.