Explore our promoted experiences
- Be guided through Tucson and visit several historical and foodie spots
- Stop at Hotel Congress and see stuff that makes Tucson a little weird and interesting
- Make several other stops along the way that explain the history of the city
- Try a Mexican hot dog or taco along the way to keep your energy up
Departure & Return
COVID SAFETY CHANGES: -you will be driving your own car to each location. You will be given a list of locations with addresses for your GPS. -we will all be wearing a mask and keep out distance NOTE: this is an outdoors tour. Very safe and lots of social distancing and fresh air.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Priscilla Teran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas