3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Animal lovers that want to see whales in their habitat shouldn't miss this chance to go whale watching in Quebec's Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park. Head out on the ecologically rich Quebec waters with this cruise, where you might just spot numerous regional whale species. Along the way, admire the impressive cliffs and surrounding river, breathe in the fresh air, and enjoy your naturalist-guide's help as you keep watchful for wildlife.
- Admire Canada's natural beauty on this whale watching adventure in Quebec
- Cruise in the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park, and see the Saguenay Fjord
- Keep your eyes open for 13 different whale species that spend time in Quebec
- Pick a departure point—you can leave from Tadoussac or Baie Sainte Catherine
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Possibilities to buy food and drinks on the boat
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching Cruise & Fjord fromTadoussac or Charlevoix?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching Cruise & Fjord fromTadoussac or Charlevoix?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Watching Cruise & Fjord fromTadoussac or Charlevoix?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching Cruise & Fjord fromTadoussac or Charlevoix?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuebecTadoussacNature and Wildlife - QuebecWhale Watching - QuebecCategory