- See the more spiritual side of Sedona with this vortex and chakra tour
- Visit Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park and learn about its sacredness
- Get a chakra reading at a special second stop in Sedona
- Take home a gemstone to remember this enlightening experience
Departure & Return
We will meet at the 25 mile an hour sign across from 60 Stutz Bearcat Dr. It is located right next to the Andante Inn and the entrance to the Golden Goose Restaurant. You will see a water bottle on top of the tour guide's car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers need to ride in their own cars.
- Not recommended for travelers who have problems walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sheila Knies
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "If you want to get the most memorable experience during your stay in Sedona - make sure to book your tour with Sheila!" See review