10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Many Grand Canyon National Park tours can be overcrowded and even leave you with obstructed views during your time in the park. This Grand Canyon Private Sunset Tour with El Tovar Dinner is special because not only is it just for you and your group, but you’ll see amazing views of the park at sunset. Afterward, you’ll head to El Tovar Hotel in Grand Canyon Village for dinner.
- Take in the sunset at multiple overlooks at Grand Canyon South Rim
- A guide tells you about the area’s history, geology, and folklore
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner at the historic El Tovar Hotel
- Round-trip transport and national park fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Private tour with a professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick ups and drop offs in Sedona, The Village of Oak Creek and Flagstaff.
Sedona 11:30 am
Village of Oak Creek 11:30 am
Flagstaff 12:30 pm (duration approx.9 hours)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Everybody over 15 years is considered an adult
- Professional guide fluent in English or German
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Journeys
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Grand Canyon Sunset Tour including El Tovar dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Grand Canyon Sunset Tour including El Tovar dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Grand Canyon Sunset Tour including El Tovar dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Grand Canyon Sunset Tour including El Tovar dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 52515P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Grand Canyon Sunset Tour including El Tovar dinner
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory