Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour guarantees a one-on-one, personalized experience
- Mountain bikes, helmets, gloves, water, and other essentials all included
- This beginner-friendly tour is open to kids and adults alike
- See the Sonoran Desert scenery, spot saguaro cacti, and more
Departure & Return
13400 E. Rio Verde Dr. Scottsdale, AZ Take Pima Road north to Dynamite, turn right (EAST) on Dynamite, and continue 6 miles to 134th Street. The trailhead will be on your LEFT.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Bunch Desert Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff