Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience live Gospel music aboard a riverboat
- See Savannah's historic riverfront from the water
- Check out local landmarks like the Talmadge Memorial Bridge
- Admire views during the dinner buffet
Departure & Return
Please go to the Ticket Office before boarding. The Riverboat Ticket Office is located directly in front of the riverboat dock at 9 East River Street, directly behind City Hall and next door to the Hyatt Regency. Please provide ID with this Voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A cash bar is available on all cruises for the purchase of alcoholic beverages; minimum drinking age is 21 years
- The main deck of the Savannah River Queen is handicapped accessible, but restrooms are not
- No walking is required for our tour
- Yes, smoking is allowed, but only on the outside decks. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the interior cabin of the boat
- Boarding ramps and main decks of each vessel are accessible by wheelchairs
- Riverboats do not have a dress code
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- YOU MUST ALLOW AN EXTRA 30-60 MINUTES TO FIND PARKING IN DOWNTOWN SAVANNAH. YOU WILL NOT BE OFFERED A REFUND IF YOU MISS THE BOAT.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Street Riverboat Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas