Explore our promoted experiences
- Artistic way to explore Santa Fe through a photographic lens
- Get tips on lighting, composition, and your own camera’s features
- Learn insider info about the city’s history and culture along the way
- Take amazing pictures to remember your time in Santa Fe
Departure & Return
We meet at the corner of the Santa Fe downtown plaza on Lincoln and E. San Francisco st. just across the street from Haagen-Dazs. Arrive by 11:25 am. Start time 11:30 am. Photo-Tour finishes at 1:30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY David Hoptman
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff