2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dining options in Santa Fe can seem endless, so remove the guesswork and start your day with a memorable meal at a specialty chef’s brunch not found at any restaurant. A local chef trained at the famously Le Cordon Bleu culinary school prepares a seasonal meal using high-quality ingredients that showcase Santa Fe’s unique cuisine drawn from Spanish, Mexican, and Native American flavors.
- Enjoy a gourmet meal prepared by a professional chef duo
- Avoid a long wait for brunch and guarantee your table
- Special touches include freshly cut flowers and artistic tableware
- Drinks presented by a sommelier can be purchased separately
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM, USA
The exact address will be provided in the voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Gourmet Brunch in Santa Fe with Chef Carolina
2 hours 30 minutes