2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit several art galleries and a specialty chocolate shop in Santa Fe on a 2-hour walking tour with an art expert guide. Stop into three art galleries that show a variety of artwork, and take time to discuss the art with your guide. Expect to walk less than one mile (about one km) at a leisurely pace, then end your tour with a chocolate tasting and elixir.
- Explore art galleries in Santa Fe
- Have time to look at the artwork and discuss it with your guide
- Suitable for people with moderate level of fitness
- Includes chocolate treat to top off the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group walking tour
Local, professional guide. Our guides all have backgrounds in art, art history, and/or museum education.
Chocolate elixir tasting and small chocolate elixir at Kakawa Chocolate House
Gratuity for your guide is not included in the price of the tour and is always appreciated.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will walk approximately 3/4 of a mile. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Santa Fe is hot and dry in the summer and can be cold and snowy in the winter. Please dress appropriately and bring bottled water with you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Families with children under 10 years should contact us directly before booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Customers with service animals and/or mobility restrictions should contact us directly before booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility restrictions. Please contact us directly for other tour options.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Fe Art Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSanta FeFood Tours - New MexicoChocolate Tours - New MexicoWalking Tours - New MexicoArt Tours - New MexicoCategory