- Coach transfer to Yosemite National Park: Skip the hassle of driving
- Travel in comfort in a spacious coach with Wi-Fi and a restroom
- Take advantage of rest and photo stops along the way
- Includes a scenic drive through the park: See some famed viewpoints
Departure & Return
478 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94102, USA Gray Line Union Square Office Departure time: 6:30 AM Please be at the above address, 15 minutes prior to departure. Please contact us 48 hours prior to departure date to confirm.
Yosemite Lodge 9006 Yosemite Lodge Drive, Yosemite Natl. Park, 95389 Departure time: 3:30 PM Please be @ above address by 3:20 PM Please contact us with any questions.
One way trip from San Francisco to Yosemite drops off @: Yosemite Lodge 9006 Yosemite Lodge Drive, Yosemite Natl. Park, 95389
One Way trip from Yosemite to San Francisco drops off @; 478 Post St. Union Square, S.F.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you have chosen the One-way trip from Yosemite to San Francisco option, please contact us to confirm your meeting point in Yosemite.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms