- Included e-bike helps tackle San Francisco hills
- Visit key landmarks and colorful neighborhoods
- Explore with a historian guide to learn about the city
- Convenient starting point near BART and public transit
Departure & Return
We are located at 33 Gordon Street in Unit 4102, the first shop nearest Harrison Street. Look for the open garage door with all the bikes inside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum tour age is 15
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dandyhorse San Francisco Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.