Are you interested in?
89 Tours & Activities
256 Tours & Activities
Family-Friendly Activities Across the USA
35 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
San Francisco attracts eager visitors from across the world, but the city’s walking tours can lack a certain excitement. On this tour, challenge your friends and family on an engaging treasure hunt through the city. Bring your problem-solving skills to the fore, follow a series of mysterious clues with your guide, and see San Francisco in a fun and active way—with a whole host of games and surprises along the way.
- Explore San Francisco through this entertaining treasure hunt
- Avoid the walking tours and enjoy fun and adventure with friends and family
- Follow hints and clues to complete your course with your guide
- Tackle challenges and enjoy games and surprises on route through the city
Saved to wishlist!
fortune cookie tasting and another mystery snack
two written scavenger hunts and other games
picture only scavenger hunt available for pre-readers
Snacks and drinks can be purchased along the scavenger hunt route
Departure & Return
Departure Point660 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Return Details1: Washington Square, Filbert St & Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
2: Lombard Street, Lombard St, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in layers with comfortable walking shoes
- Bring along bottled water
- In the event of rain, you have the option to cancel with 24 hours notice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Clues Adventures and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 72785P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Francisco4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaWalking Tours - California4WD Tours - SausalitoSporting Events - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoExtreme - SausalitoWalking Tours - Sausalito4WD Tours - Napa & SonomaSporting Events - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaExtreme - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Sutro BathsFort MasonSea CliffTiburonMission DistrictSeward Street SlidesTomales PointHaight-AshburyWar Memorial Opera HousePier 39San Francisco International Airport (SFO)Tomales Bay Oyster Company Legion of HonorSan Francisco JapantownRussian HillToronado PubSS Jeremiah O'BrienBaker BeachPainted LadiesSan Francisco Maritime National Historical Park