- Independent bike tour of San Francisco with a full-day rental
- Explore the city at your own pace, with freedom to create your own itinerary
- Visit top San Francisco attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and Haight-Ashbury
- Helmet and bike lock included
Departure & Return
Meet us at our main shop in Fisherman's Wharf to collect your bike rental. We will give you the best directions to go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
What To Expect
Stop by top attractions like Fort Mason, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury or Union Square. For unparalleled panoramic views, cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge, admiring the sparkling city skyline and Alcatraz Island set in the middle of the Bay.
This regular or electric independent bike tour of San Francisco is a great option for exploring at your own pace. At the end of the day, you can drop off your bike at your original pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rescheduling is available in the event of inclement weather
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
- Must be 13 years of age or older to rent electric bike
- For electric bikes, full-day equals life of 1 battery, approximately 20-25 miles (32-40 km) depending on use
- Visitors are required to maintain 6ft of social distance from other parties and staff.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all rentals. Bikes will be brought out to you and likewise you can leave them outside upon your return.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All staff is required to wear PPE to ensure everyone's safety. Visitors will be asked to come wearing their own PPE. Masks are available for sale for those that do not have their own.
- Staff will disinfect the equipment before a safety demonstration so you will know that it is clean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands