- Full-day hop-on hop-off bus pass in San Francisco
- Listen to fun facts about San Francisco as you ride through the city
- Hop off and hop on at any of the bus route’s locations
- Magnificent views of the San Francisco skyline during the Night Tour.
- See Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour in 8 languages.
Departure & Return
(at the corner of Mason Street)
What To Expect
While aboard the double-decker bus, listen to interesting information about the history and culture of popular places. Drive through many of the city’s main districts, including the Embarcadero, Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, North Beach, the Marina District, and Haight-Ashbury.
Some sights you can see along the way include Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, the Ferry Building, the Presidio, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Japanese Tea Garden, the de Young Museum, the War Memorial Opera House, and San Francisco City Hall. If you decide not to get off the bus route at all, it’ll take you about an hour or a little more to drive around the entire bus route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff