- Tour all the city highlights, including Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and Fisherman's Wharf
- Photo stops at Vista Point, Twin Peaks (weather permitting), and Golden Gate Park
- Optional upgrades for a cruise, bike rental, or aquarium admission
Departure & Return
Gray Line Union Square Departure Zone (478 Post St) Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. Departure time: 8:40 AM Please be at the above address, 15 minutes prior to departure.
Gray Line Fisherman’s Wharf Departure Zone (2805 Leavenworth St.) Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front. Departure Time: 9:00 AM Please be at the above address, 15 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Drive down city streets lined with the colorful Victorian and Queen Anne homes that San Francisco is known for, and hear from your guide about the area’s history, from the American Indians to Spanish settlers to the Gold Rush. Ride along the Barbary Coast, and cross the Golden Gate Bridge, where you’ll stop at Vista Point for a photo op.
Other sights you see include the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio (a former Army post and now a national park site), Fisherman’s Wharf, and the neighborhoods of Chinatown and North Beach. Look out at Alcatraz Island, and stop at Twin Peaks (weather permitting) for a panoramic view that can’t be beat.
Optional upgrades include a cruise on San Francisco Bay to take in the sights from a different vantage point; a half-day bike rental to cruise around at your own pace; or admission to the Aquarium of the Bay to learn about native marine creatures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure location (2 options)
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon pickup or check in at one of our tour offices.
- If you choose the option that includes the Aquarium of the Bay Admission, please visit their site for Aquarium of the Bay hours.
- If you choose the option that includes the Bay Cruise Adventure, please visit the Blue & Gold site for the seasonal schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you choose the option that includes the 4h Bike Rental: Bike reservation is not mandatory but we always recommend a reservation in order to hold you bikes and streamline the pick up process. Contact for booking confirmation at specific time.
- Information if you choose tour with 4h Bike rental: For all riders’ safety, Unlimited Biking do not recomend any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike’s build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can leave your coat and water on the bus, so bring them." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews