Explore our promoted experiences
- Private wine tour from San Francisco to Napa and Sonoma
- Enjoy inexpensive wine tastings at wineries chosen from a predetermined list provided by the tour operator, or customize your tour with your own list of wineries to visit
- See the Golden Gate Bridge
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Reservations larger than 6 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with Inexpensive tasting options will be provided by the tour operator via email, AFTER the tour has been booked via Viator.
- ***ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC TRAVEL AGENTS: ALL AGENTS OR THIRD PARTIES MUST PROVIDE LEAD TRAVELER'S DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION UPON BOOKING. THE LEAD TRAVELER'S EMAIL ADDRESS AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED. BOOKING WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY IF NAME OF LEAD TRAVELER AND PHONE NUMBER OF LEAD TRAVELER ARE IGNORED OR NOT PROPERLY FILLED OUT IN RESERVATION.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AND AGENTS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY, AS WE DO NOT DIAL OUT TO INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBERS (WE ONLY ACCEPT INCOMING INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS AND SMS TEXT).***IF UNABLE TO REACH OFFICE VIA PHONE, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS SHOULD TEXT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE OFFICE NUMBER, TO EXPEDITE COMMUNICATION WITH WINE TOUR PLANNING***
- Tour operator requires a credit card and expiration date on file for any potential additional costs not paid in full via this booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hansom Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons