1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, and Coit Tower are must-sees of San Francisco, but it can be difficult to see them all during one trip or outing. Prebook this San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour and see those sights and more in just one night. Enjoy flying over the city as the sun sets and take in some of the best views of all it has to offer.
- A private, sunset flight is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion
- See San Francisco’s tops areas and landmarks without fighting the crowds
- Headsets included so you don’t miss a word from your guide
- Keep your plans flexible with Viator’s Reserve Now & Pay Later booking
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hayward Flight LLC , 19990 Skywest Dr, Hayward, CA 94541, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- If bringing an infant please bring your own infant seat
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 people required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fly San Francisco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursCity ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoCaliforniaAir Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAir Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoAir Tours - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Pier 39 Tours & TicketsHaight-Ashbury Tours & TicketsFort Mason Tours & TicketsMarrakech Magic Theater Tours & TicketsFerry Plaza Farmers Market Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Treasure Island Tours & TicketsCrissy Field Tours & TicketsGrace Cathedral Tours & TicketsGrateful Dead House Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Dungeon Tours & TicketsMission District Tours & TicketsHaas-Lilienthal House Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Playhouse Tours & TicketsExploratorium Tours & TicketsSaints Peter and Paul Church Tours & TicketsLands End Tours & TicketsJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27 Tours & TicketsBay Bridge Tours & TicketsCliff House Tours & TicketsLombard Street Tours & Tickets