- Rent a surrey that seats up to four people to explore Golden Gate Park for an hour
- Pedal past key landmarks like Shakespeare Gardens and Kezar Stadium
- Admire the beautiful scenery as you pedal around the park
- All necessary equipment and take away maps are provided
Departure & Return
Golden Gate Park Directions: Music Concourse Behind the Bandshell
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Parkwide Bike Rentals & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great Family time with the added benefit of a good workout.. Be prepared to pedal, pedal, pedal!" See review