- Self-guided bike tour in San Francisco
- Ride the Golden Gate
- Explore waterfront bike paths
- Visit an artists community by the bay
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Marina/Cow Hollow District
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Pedal past the exquisite Palace of Fine Arts, and pull over at Crissy Field to spot kite surfers riding the stiff, Golden Gate breezes. Watch surfers in the notorious break at Fort Point, then get picture-perfect views of the bay from the Golden Gate bridge; a bike path runs the length of the bridge, with plenty of places to pull off for photos.
On the other side, soak up views of SF with the bridge in the foreground, then take a long, fun descent into Sausalito, where you’ll find picturesque galleries, shops and cafes. Head back to the city the easy way, on the scenic ferry to Fisherman’s Wharf; the ferry ticket costs around $11 per person, and you can purchase ticket directly at the ferry terminal. The entire self-guided bike tour takes between 3 and 4 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Gate Bridge Bike Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience