6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Complementary bottled hand sanitizer
N95 filtered face covering masks
Customers responsible for all fees related to wineries and restaurants that they visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passengers must provide a valid pick-up and drop-off locations within San Francisco distance limits. Additional distance and time cost may apply for other pick-up locations that exceed a 10 mile radius from the company's base.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Clients agree that there will be no smoking or vaping of any type in any vehicle at any time.
2. We reserve the right to substitute the contracted vehicle with a vehicle of the same class.
3. Clients assure that no illegal drugs and weapons will be carried or consumed in any vehicle at any time.
4. Clients agree that the passengers and luggage capacity of any vehicle shall not be exceeded.
5. Clients agree that all misconduct or sexual activity will terminate agreement; the amount clients paid will not be refunded.
6. Clients hold us harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the client’s conduct.
7. Clients responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by their party during service, either willfully or accidentally.
8. Clients responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original contract time.
9. Clients agree to a sanitation fee of up to $1,500.00 USD for any bodily fluids and authorize to charge their payment account.
10. Clients agree that our company or its affiliates are not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
11. We reserve the right to use its licensed affiliates if needed.
12. It is illegal to stand through the sunroof.
1. Sedan, SUV cancelations require 24 hour an advance notice.
2. If clients cancel less than 24 hour before the ride starts; the amount they paid will not be refunded.
3. If clients exceed the vehicle luggage trunk capacity and there will be no room to store the luggage, the ride will be canceled; the amount they paid will not be refunded.
4. No Show Fee equals to 100% of the total trip cost; the amount clients paid will not be refunded.
1. Acknowledgement: Due to the characteristics of the virus and the characteristics of limousine services, there may be an elevated risk of contracting the virus by being in the vehicles, airports, wineries, tasting rooms, restaurants, train and bus stations and other public and private places.
2. Chauffeurs & Vehicles Update: During the entire ride our chauffeurs wear N95 filtered face covering masks at all times. Our vehicles washed, vacuumed, and sanitized before each ride.
3. Consent: Clients knowingly and willingly consent to use our limousine services during the Covid-19 pandemic and cannot hold us or any of our employees and affiliates responsible for contracting the virus.
4. Passenger’s Capacity Update: For everyone’s safety passengers are not allowed to sit in the front seat and must wear the face covering masks in the vehicle at all times.
5. Vehicle’s Capacity Update: Due to Passenger’s Capacity Update section the luggage capacity decreased to a less one person allowed luggage capacity.
6. Cancelation Update: In case of any Comfort & Safety Standards sections violated by passengers the ride will be canceled immediately by the chauffeur and agreement between clients and our company will be breached. This violation equals to 100% of the total trip cost; the amount clients paid will not be refunded.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
First Class Luxurious Sedan
11/1/2021 - 1/22/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 1/22/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All wineries require advance reservations. For complimentary concierge assistance call us after booking.
- All travelers must be 21 years of age.
- Credit card verification will be required for possible extra time charges and accidentals as will as to schedule wine reservations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALVA LimoLux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Hour Private Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Hour Private Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Hour Private Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Hour Private Sonoma Valley Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Seward Street Slides Tours & TicketsMacondray Lane Tours & TicketsHaight-Ashbury Tours & TicketsSea Cliff Tours & TicketsJapanese Tea Garden Tours & TicketsUSS Pampanito Tours & TicketsCow Hollow Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & TicketsSan Francisco International Airport (SFO) Tours & TicketsCliff House Tours & TicketsThe Castro Tours & TicketsConservatory of Flowers Tours & TicketsAngel Island State Park Tours & TicketsVesuvio Cafe Tours & TicketsBaker Beach Tours & TicketsLombard Street Tours & TicketsChildren's Creativity Museum Tours & TicketsToronado Pub Tours & TicketsMarina District Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Playhouse Tours & Tickets