Explore our promoted experiences
- Two-day tour to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Overnight hotel accommodation in or near the park included
- Eco-friendly, comfortable transport in a biofueled mini-coach
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Split your time between the famous features of Yosemite Valley and the high country, and enjoy a mix of guided activities and leisure time to explore the park on your own. Enjoy a narrated drive through the valley when you first arrive, hike, swim. or bike around the base of Yosemite Falls, or stroll among ancient Sequoia groves.
Choose from two different accommodation options to suit your style and budget. Spend the night in the heart of Yosemite Valley at your choice of accommodations (Yosemite Valley Lodge, Majestic Hotel, Half Dome Village). At Cedar Lodge, located just outside the park on the Merced River, enjoy an onsite pub, a private river beach, and access to indoor/outdoor pools and a hot tub.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 5 passengers to guarantee departure
- Guided tours are provided on both days of the tour
- Due to hotel accommodations reserved in advance, any amendments to dates will incur penalties in accordance to the cancellation policy as detailed in the Terms and Conditions
- Rooms in Yosemite Valley often sell out months in advance. If your choice of accommodation does happen to sell out, you will be offered similar accommodation at the Cedar Lodge
- Important: Any dietary requirements should be entered in the Special Requirements field when booking this tour
- One small overnight bag allowed per person (~13.5″x12″x11″)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 2–14 full days before the experience’s start time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Take plenty of water if it's hot as some of the stops of day 1 have no running water" See review
- "extra set of clothes/shoes for changing due to weather condition, bring a rain jacket, wear rain pants etc." See review
- "Although there is no cellphone voice or data coverage in most of the park, GPS still works and this would avoid visitors getting lost." See review