- See Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Visit the major attractions of San Francisco
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge on an open top bus
- Enjoy 2 days hop on hop off access to the Official City Tour
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour in 8 languages
- Magnificent views of the San Francisco skyline during the Night Tour
Departure & Return
99 Jefferson Street (at the corner of Mason St.)
What To Expect
While aboard the double-decker bus, listen to interesting information about the history and culture of popular places. Drive through many of the city’s main districts, including Embarcadero, Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, North Beach, the Marina District, and Haight-Ashbury.
Some sights you can see along the way include Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, the Ferry Building, the Presidio, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Japanese Tea Garden, the de Young Museum, the War Memorial Opera House, and San Francisco City Hall. Or if you'd like, stay on the full loop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.