Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sightseeing tour of Salt Lake City
- Visit sites such as Temple Square, the State Capitol Building and Old Deseret Village with your guide
- Enjoy a live organ recital at the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle
- Have lunch at the Lion House, Brigham Young's former pioneer home
Departure & Return
At 9:49 AM meet outside the main lobby doors of Radisson Downtown hotel (215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City) and watch for the CITY SIGHTS tour bus to arrive curbside on the street. Parking is available for a small fee across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Temple Square, where you can explore the gardens and enjoy a live recital in the Salt Lake Tabernacle, also known as the Mormon Tabernacle, famous for its organ—one of the largest in the world with 11,623 pipes—and for being the home of the world-renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Next, head to the Lion House, the old pioneer home of Brigham Young, Utah’s first governor, the founder of Salt Lake City and a former leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This 1856 building is now a restaurant where you can enjoy lunch (own expense).
After lunch, pass by more Salt Lake City sights like Fort Douglas, the University of Utah, the Pony Express Monument, some of the city’s oldest mansions and churches, and sites from the 2002 Winter Olympics such as Olympic Legacy Plaza, Olympic Village, the Cauldron and Olympic Stadium. Your tour then ends with hotel drop-off downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Might want to add a hour to allow more time at the Heritage Park." See review
- "The tour over all was worth the money but was rushed he just drove by stuff and pointed things out and if you weren't on the right side of the bus you did see anything." See review
- "This is a great tour for seeing SLC and getting the lay of the land." See review