Explore our promoted experiences
- Eat your way around the Island of Orleans outside of Quebec
- Stop at several eateries to sample local delicacies like ice cider
- Learn about the island's history from your tour guide
- A small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
18 rue du Fort, next to Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, there is a sign for the meeting point, Quebec Bus Tour. Please, be there 15 minutes before the departure.
What To Expect
Your guide ensures you leave the island with proper historical context and an understanding of the region overlooked by many visitors. For your convenience, the trip ends back at the tourist information center, where staff are happy to provide further recommendations for your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY quebec bus tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour offers you tidbits, not whole size portions so it is not a "meal" type of tour.It gives you the opportunity to taste products produced on the island which is the main farmland for the city." See review
- "It’s a great way to get out of the city for a bit, get a view of the falls as well as the city and the St Lawrence!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews