- Grand Canyon day tour from Phoenix
- Brief photo stop along Route 66 including a rest break and picnic lunch
- Helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
- Guided driving tour along the rim of the Grand Canyon
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
What To Expect
Reaching your destination at the South Rim, the crown jewel of your day trip begins with your Grand Canyon helicopter tour. Board a state-of-the-art chopper for a safety briefing, then buckle up for the scenic flight, following the Colorado River toward the canyon’s eastern end. Your pilot soars above the Kaibab National Forest and through the Dragon Corridor—the widest and deepest part of this incredible natural wonder.
Upon landing, soak up more scenery at a lookout point. After, relax on a driving tour of the rim as you snap photos and learn about the Grand Canyon's natural history.
After ample time at the national park, you’re driven back to Phoenix.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds. Guests over the weight limit (300+ lbs) will be required to purchase 2 seats. This is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are available upon request.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Foldable wheelchairs are acceptable to fit in the vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick up is not guaranteed, even if your hotel is on the list. We must limit the number of pick ups so there is a chance you may need to meet at a nearby location. The supplier will contact you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Detours of Arizona
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff