Are you interested in?
- 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon tour
- Travel through the Sonoran Desert and Arizona's red rock country
- Choose from a variety of optional activities in Sedona and Grand Canyon Village
- Take a 23-mile driving tour along the Grand Canyon's South Rim with stops at lookout points
- Personalize the tour with optional activities or free time at each destination
- Includes transportation, two nights of accommodation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off from most hotels in Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale AZ. If you are staying at a place other than a hotel, alternative meeting point can be arranged.
What To Expect
Please note: Luggage Policy - One standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Please note, Luggage Policy ~ One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Traveler.
- "We didn't always get a whole lot of time at locations along the way to the main destination (Grand Canyon), but the guides needed to accommodate both the one-day and 3-day travelers, so it was understandable." See review
- "So heads up, ask the bus driver for a voucher to let you get back into the Grand Canyon National Park area without additional cost." See review