Explore our promoted experiences
- Helicopter flight over Arizona with landing at Tower Butte
- See top attractions including Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Learn about Navajo Indian history and culture
- Land atop Tower Butte on Navajo land for fantastic desert views and photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to six people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin by flying east over Antelope Canyon on Navajo land. Antelope Canyon includes two separate slot canyon sections, referred to individually as Upper Antelope Canyon and Antelope Canyon — or the Crack and the Corkscrew, respectively.
Also, see Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that sits along the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States and a popular tourist destination. And the Grand Staircase, an enormous sequence of sedimentary rock layers.
Finally, land on top of Tower Butte, one of Mother Nature’s most unique rock formations, for 20 minutes of unparalleled sightseeing. The panoramic view from here is simply breathtaking. See all the aforementioned sites plus Glen Canyon, the Kaiparowitz Plateau and the Vermillion Cliffs. Bring a camera to capture the incredible views while learning about Navajo history and culture from the pilot/guide.
The tour concludes with a return trip to the airport in Page.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms