1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Guided Tour of Antelope "Canyon X"
Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8/person, must be paid in cash upon check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance.
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- The time on your voucher is the check-in time. It is very important to arrive by your scheduled check-in time or your reservation may be subject to cancellation with no refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Is hotel pickup included in the Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:Hotel pickup is not included in this admission ticket. You will need to make your own way to the departure point located just a few minutes outside of Page, AZ, on HWY 98.
What is there to see at Antelope "Canyon X" ?
A:Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Once inside the canyon, your guides will assist you through 2 sections of beautiful views with occasional light beams.
How strenuous is Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance. Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level.
How much walking is involved in Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:You will be transported in a vehicle 3 miles to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, where you will hike 100 meters into the first section. After the first section, there is a 200-meter walk to the second slot canyon section, which is 334 feet long.
Are there restrooms available in Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:There are no restrooms at the Canyon. You may use the restroom at the meeting location before and after your visit.
Are there any additional fees for the Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:The admission ticket does not include the Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8 per person, which must be paid in cash upon arrival. (Price subject to change)
Can I bring a purse or backpack with me into Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:You can only bring a small personal bag into the Canyon, so make sure that you have one and can fit all of your belongings inside of it.
What should I wear to visit Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:Consider wearing a hat and sunscreen as well as dressing in layers with long sleeves. Boots or other sturdy closed-toed shoes are your best choices for footwear, as you will be exploring an outdoor environment that consists of sand, dirt, and dust.
What should I bring with me to Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:Bring sunglasses, SPF sunscreen, and a hat or bandana to protect your head and eyes from the sun and sand. Do not forget to pack your camera and any needed gear so you can get some breathtaking shots of the Canyon's amazing lighting.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaAttractions & Museums - ArizonaCategory