2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
40 mph speed boat with all the latest tech and coast guard safety equipment.
Coast guard licensed captain and certified marine naturalist.
Food and Drink, bring anything you would like (cooler on board for use)
Gratuities, never mandatory however always always greatly appreciated by our crew.
Departure & Return
670 Lido Park Dr , 670 Lido Park Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of bluewater grille and Buddahs restaurants
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Newport Surfrider
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNewport BeachNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaCategory