- Experience skydiving without the plane
- Enjoy two 60-second solo sessions
- Get one-on-one guidance during the sessions
- Choose a start time that works for you
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- In order to provide a safe experience for its customers and instructors, iFLY may not be able to accommodate flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs and will not be able to accommodate flyers whose weight exceeds 300 lbs. Upon check in for flight reservations, additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if flyers between 260-300 lbs can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions may apply.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you need to reschedule after your reservation is made please call the location directly. Modifications to reservation dates and times cannot be done any other way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use