- Discover Brooklyn’s vibrant Williamsburg neighborhood through its cuisine
- Enjoy samples of local specialties, including vegetarian options
- Admire street art and panoramic vistas of New York’s iconic skyline
- Learn about the rich culinary culture of the area from your epicurean guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide 5-10 minutes before the tour starts at The Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249. The guide will be inside, near the front entrance, which is on Bedford Avenue.
The tour ends just around the corner from where it starts!
What To Expect
Your small group will be covering about two miles during the tour—though there will be plenty of breaks to sit down, drink water, and use the restroom—so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for outdoor strolling.
You’ll explore Brooklyn Heights, Pierrepont Street, and Henry Street, taking in the neighborhood’s unique atmosphere and learning about its culinary history and traditions from your guide at each tasting stop. The tour can accommodate vegetarian and other dietary requirements, so everyone can enjoy local delicacies.
Afterwards, you’ll continue on to the sample delicious bites along Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Remsen Street, and Orange Street along the East River. Your guide will follow a route that takes in some of the area’s most captivating street art and pause along the river so you can snap photos of the cityscape before heading back to the meeting point to end the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per tour
- 1.5 miles of walking over the course of the 3 hour tour with many sit down stops in between (water, bathroom, etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarians are welcome
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Brooklyn Food Tour: The Flavors of Williamsburg.