Are you interested in?
Ellis Island Tours
118 Tours & Activities
Statue of Liberty Tours
208 Tours & Activities
Wall Street Tours
131 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Check off all the top sights at the toe of Manhattan with this convenient tour. Stroll around Manhattan’s Financial District with a guide who outlines the history behind colonial-era landmarks and shares stories about Wall Street’s famous and infamous faces. Then ride the ferry across to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Islands for a self-guided audio tour.
- Hear little-known facts about Wall Street’s biggest winners and losers
- Avoid getting lost—the Financial District does not adhere to a grid plan
- Explore Liberty and Ellis islands at a pace that suits you
- A convenient end point makes it easy to hop straight on the ferry
Saved to wishlist!
Statue of Liberty (GROUNDS ONLY) and Ellis Island Admission Ticket
Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated
Pedestal and Crown access to Statue of Liberty
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return DetailsCiti Bike, Broadway & Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wall Street Tour with Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wall Street Tour with Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44983P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Trump TowerThe Jewish MuseumWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Seaport District NYCBarrymore TheatreBronx Museum of the Arts42nd Street New York CityThe Museum at Bethel WoodsColumbia UniversityDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumBelvedere CastleMinskoff TheatreGreenwich VillageUpper West SideMoMA PS1Episcopal Church of the Heavenly RestGeneral Grant National MemorialHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Lower East Side