- See many of New York’s top sights in just half a day
- Skip-the-line tickets will save you time and prevent stress
- Visit the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and more
- Upgrade to add on the 9/11 Memorial or the One World Observatory
Departure & Return
Please meet tour guide in the corner of 34th and 9th
The tour will conclude at Battery Park where you can take the Ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalksNYC, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Unprofessional - Dis organized - Cheapest tickets - Do the attractions yourself and do the Hop on Hop Off bus tour to learn the facts!" See review