- Tick off Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in just a few hours
- Beat the lines and enjoy the priority boarding on the ferry
- Ascend to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal for spectacular views (upgrade option)
- Personal headsets ensure you hear guide narration clearly
- Small group tour of 10 or less participants
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Starbucks on the corner of State Street and Pearl Street.
For the 3 Hours Statue Only w/Pedestal the guided portion of the tour ends at the Statue of Liberty. You may take a self guided tour of Ellis Island (included with your purchase) or return to Manhattan immediately after the guided tour.
For the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour your guided tour ends on Ellis Island. You are free to remain on the island to further explore the museum or take in a short film about the island at no additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must pass through airport-style security screening. Guests are advised to plan accordingly. No alcohol or weapons of any kind, legal or illegal are allowed. This includes pocket knives, scissors, pepper spray, mace, brass knuckles, etc. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening. All prohibited items will be confiscated with no opportunity to retrieve them. Possesion of some items may result in summons or arrest.
- Backpacks & food or drink of any kind (except water) are not permitted inside the pedestal and must be placed in a locker before the second security screening. Lockers are available on Liberty Island. Guests will need 1 (one) x U.S. 25 cent coin to rent the locker. Coin is returned at the end of the rental.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most of the activity is stroller accessible but due to the limited amount of space on the pedestal observation deck strollers will need to be left outside.
- For wheelchairs there is an elevator and secondary lift to reach the observation deck. However due to the narrow limited space outside on the observation deck wheelchairs will not fit and are not permitted..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DEPARTURE TIME: The trip requires a ferry to reach the Statue of Liberty. The tour must depart as scheduled to stay on time and keep with the ferry schedule, therefore we unfortunately cannot wait for late arrivals. A small delay of even 5 or 10 minutes could set the tour back 20 to 30 minutes. Please plan to arrive at the meeting point AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes or more prior to scheduled departure to compensate for any travel delays on the day of your tour. Once the guide departs we cannot guarantee that guests who haven't checked in will be able to join the tour. Meeting point is at Starbucks where breakfast, coffee, tea etc. are available for purchase.
- Please do not listen to any direction given by people on the street. There are many tour operators and ticket sellers operating in the area who are not representative of our company. We cannot be responsible for instructions given by people who are not representatives of our company.
- If you require assistance please call the number listed on this voucher as early as possible. While we appreciate calls letting us know you are running late we cannot hold the tour as explained above.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Based on availability guests may be able to re-book to another tour on another date. The ferry tickets that we purchase for your visit are non-refundable and space is limited therefore a rebooking fee will be assessed.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please check the weather and plan accordingly. In the unlikely event that a tour must be cancelled due to weather we will notify you as soon as possible and guests will have the option to re-book for another day or receive a full refund. Re-booking is done on a first come, first served basis and is based on availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour. There are opportunities to sit but guests should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tales Sightseeing and Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour.