1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace on this full-day tour. A guide ensures your day runs smoothly, from a guided tour of Battery Park to helping you navigate the ferries. Maximize your time on Liberty Island with priority access, an audio guide, and pedestal access. A visit to Ellis Island adds to your knowledge of the city’s role in US history.
- See Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island in one day
- Learn the history, and explore at your own pace, with an audio guide
- Your tickets include priority entry, pedestal access, and ferry transit
- Upgrade to explore the landmarks in the company of a guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Local guide for the pre-ferry tour (English only)
Priority access (reserve line)
Audio guides (several languages available)
Statue of Liberty pedestal access
Departure & Return
Departure Point24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual audio guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15081P169
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesOvernight ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityAudio Guides - New YorkOvernight Tours - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - DelphiOvernight Tours - DelphiWater Tours - DelphiFull-day Tours - DelphiAudio Guides - BrooklynOvernight Tours - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynFull-day Tours - BrooklynCategory
Everett Children's Adventure GardenMuseum at Eldridge StreetTrinity Church Wall StreetAstor Place TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeStaten Island FerryNew York City Garment DistrictNew York City Fifth AvenueTenement MuseumHudson River Park Museum of Jewish HeritageCathedral Church of St. John the DivineHarlemWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterGrand Central StationGreenwich VillageEleven Tears MemorialChelseaNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)Brooklyn Bridge