Are you interested in?
Ellis Island Tours
118 Tours & Activities
Statue of Liberty Tours
208 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
54 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Avoid a long wait in the ticket line by prepurchasing ferry tickets for Liberty and Ellis islands. Get tips and background information from a guide during a 30-minute orientation, then explore the two sights at your own pace with the aid of an audio guide. Upgrade to get fast-track reserve-line tickets and access to the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal, which houses a museum.
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in one outing
- Book in advance—avoid long lines at the ticket booth
- An orientation session ensures a smoother boarding experience
- Upgrade to enjoy views of the Manhattan skyline from the pedestal
Saved to wishlist!
Statue of Liberty general admission tickets
Monument inside Battery Park (if option chosen)
Round trip ferry tickets
Access to the crown or pedestal
Departure & Return
Departure PointStatue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY WalksNYC, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OPEN FOR BUSINESS?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OPEN FOR BUSINESS?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OPEN FOR BUSINESS?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OPEN FOR BUSINESS?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74526P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkMuseum Tickets & Passes - NewarkCategory
Museum of Interesting Things Lunt-Fontanne TheatreCarnegie HallNew York City Garment DistrictNew York City Little ItalyLongacre TheatreManhattan Cruise TerminalEugene O'Neill TheatreStage 42Episcopal Church of the Heavenly RestNiagara FallsThe RideDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterAmbassador TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeNederlander TheaterSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumWall StreetMuseum at Eldridge StreetBroadway Comedy Club