- Hassle-free Liberty, Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial and Tribute Museum combo
- Save time and costs: prebook for and combine four must-sees in one trip
- Ferry to Liberty and Ellis Island; and 9/11 Memorial and Tribute Museum tour
- Choice of departure times gives useful flexibility
Departure & Return
Please check in at the 9/11 Tribute Museum.
Statue Cruises will begin and end at their Battery Park dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tickets must be picked up at the 9/11 Tribute Museum, located at 92 Greenwich Street, New York, NY, 10006
- Tickets for Statue of Liberty Cruise will be provided the day of visit and can be used any time before stated expiration date on ticket
- The tour is provided by Statue Cruises
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time for access to the 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Walking is involved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY 9/11 Tribute Musuem
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms