- Immerse yourself in New York City history and architecture on a walking tour
- Learn about the buildings, churches, and parks that define Midtown Manhattan
- Visit iconic sites like the Empire State Building and New York Public Library
- A small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
SW corner of Madison Avenue & East 26th St. In Madison Square Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.