- Private half- or full-day tour of New York City
- Visit some of New York City's most popular attractions
- Build a customized schedule to suit specific interests
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointNew York City, New York City, New York
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after purchase so we can arrange pickup if necessary and agree on itinerary. Time for pickup and commuting to the tour may be counted towards the tour time.
We can meet at a mutually convenient location. Please contact us immediately after purchase.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get a feel for New York as a local would, taking to the streets and subways (own expense) to experience what Manhattan has to offer. Choose between a half- or full-day tour and customize the itinerary to suit any style, visiting popular locations like the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Lower Manhattan and the World Trade Center site, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel. Please note that any entrance fees are also at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make contact immediately after booking to begin planning the visit. Details provided on voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms