Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore midtown Manhattan, Harlem, and the Bronx through the lens of hip-hop
- Gain insight into the origins of the music from your Grandmaster guide
- Discover the sites of historic battles and music video locations
- See the Graffiti Wall of Fame and the Apollo Theater in Harlem
Departure & Return
What To Expect
With your Grandmaster guide, trace the history and influences of the genre, from the early pioneers such as Grandmaster Caz and DJ Red Alert to the Sugarhill Gang, Public Enemy, and Jay-Z.
Visit rap-related sites such as the Graffiti Wall of Fame, the legendary Apollo Theater, Rucker Park and much more. Stop into a soul food restaurant for lunch (at own expense), and partake in the 'Show Your Skills' segment of the tour to get dressed up in bling.
This tour is essential for hip-hop enthusiasts and those who love them. Fun for the whole family!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Lunch is not included but available for purchase. Vendors accept cash only so please plan accordingly
- Saturday tours do NOT include a lunch stop
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the months of January through March reconfirmation is required due to uncertainty of New York City's weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hush Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized