- Helicopter tour of New York City at night
- Board a helicopter and fly up in the air above NYC
- See the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square illuminated at night
- Soar over the George Washington Bridge, one of the busiest bridges in the world
- Choose a departure time that best suits your schedule
Departure & Return
Passengers can drive to Linden Airport or take a train from NY Penn Station via NJ Transit. Roundtrip ticket is $17. Take the Trenton (Northeast Corridor) Line or the Long Branch (North Jersey Coast) Line to Linden Train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you’re at the airport, board your helicopter. Your pilot takes off, and flies you right over Newark International Airport toward Manhattan. From the Statue of Liberty to Time Square, experience views of New York City lit up at night. Other areas you pass include the Financial District, Brooklyn, Queens, Chelsea, the West Village, SOHO, and TRIBECA.
Famous sights you can catch a glimpse of while you ride include the Rockefeller Center, Columbus Circle, the Hudson River, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the United Nations Headquarters.
After all the excitement, your helicopter lands down back at Linden Municipal Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Please note: is a 10 minute drive to Linden Airport from the station, passengers can order either Uber, Lyft or use the local taxi service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY HeliNY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Helicopter Tour: City Lights Skyline Experience.