- See NYC from the sky on a helicopter sightseeing tour
- Snap aerial photos of the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan skyline, and more
- This comprehensive tour fits in views of all the quintessential NYC landmarks
- A helicopter tour ensures an intimate, small-group experience
Departure & Return
Address: 20 South St, New York, NY 10004, USA Located on Pier 6 (2 Building North of Staten Island ferry and the East River). Look for Zip Aviation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keeping flying north, going over that giant swath of green known as Central Park and head up to the Bronx where you get a great view of legendary Yankee Stadium, the world's third most expensive sports stadium. After this, head back south, passing by the George Washington Bridge, the United Nations, and the historic South Street Seaport.
There is no better way to get a great sight of New York City than via a helicopter and this thrill-a-second helicopter journey is the way to do it.
Please note: The listed price does not include a heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zip Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island.