- Take a walking ghost tour of Greenwich Village in New York City
- Visit the city’s most creepy places such Washington Square Park's Hanging Tree
- A guide brings terrifyingly haunting tales to life with words
- A start time at night makes this experience all the spookier
Departure & Return
The tour meets on the in front of the Waverly Restaurant at 385 6th Avenue (corner of 6th Avenue and Waverly Place). Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 8:00pm. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call out office at (718) 806-1706. Although we do not guarantee that you will catch up with the group, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Corner of 7th Ave and Christopher Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress accordingly
- The tour takes place at night — dress for colder weather
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Guests who bring alcohol or drugs to the tour or show up intoxicated will be asked to leave the group and will not receive a refund.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms