Departure & Return
The boat departs from Pier 62, Chelsea Piers at the northernmost end of the complex. Once at Chelsea Piers, walk around the north side of the large blue building. The ticket booth is located on the walkway just steps from the dock on Pier 62.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The boats are not wheelchair accessible. Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Service animals are permitted; emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- This cruise is best for adults. Children must be 14 years or older to attend
- This cruise is a heavily-narrated tour experience. We recommend it for those seeking an informative, exciting, and content-rich trip
- All guests must check in 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to obtain boarding passes
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on the reservation
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a 2-ticket purchase minimum for this experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons