- Take a helicopter tour over New York City
- Itinerary can be customized upon request
- Choose from different aircraft, including the ultra-luxury, dual-turbine AS355
- Includes an in-flight Champagne toast
Departure & Return
Please note: Charters will depart from different location on weekends.
Charters will arrive at different location depending on day and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations. Please note: departure Heliport will be different on weekends. Please confirm locations with operator.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Price based on AStar or Twin Star helicopter (depending on option selected).
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined. Please contact local partner for more information.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms