- Experience New York's colorful fall leaves on a cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Savor a delicious buffet brunch while you sail
- One complimentary beverage is included with your brunch
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (valid ID required)
- Each booking party is assigned a private banquet separated by plexiglass in the grand salon
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Groups of 8 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 15% group gratuity
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let operator know in advance if purchasing tickets separately from others in your party so that they can seat you together
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Was a really pleasant way to spend a Sunday, though unfortunately, no fall foliage as of mid-October." See review